Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the "MinimalRepro" project 2. Enter Play mode Expected Result: Play mode enters successfully Actual Re... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Script error" 2. In the Assets folder find "NewBehaviourScript" 3. Right click on it a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open tester-submitted project (CustomMenuItemFunction) 2. Click the 'GameObject' option in the toolbar - both c... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "EditModeBug.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. In Hierarchy window, select any "Buggy Obje... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Touch and move your finger across the screen a few times ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1099133" 2. Build and Run on WindowsStandalone 3. Press the "Test IPv6" button 4. Ch... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "MyScene" scene 3. Inspect the errors in the Console window Expected: No... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1104914" 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Press the button twice 4. Observe the logs ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open tester-submitted project (AddComponentMenu) 2. Select any GameObject 3. Select 'Add Component' and notice ... Read more
Managed DLL does not update automatically and throwing "MissingMethodException" error when accessing the code from DLL. Steps to re... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website