Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Download, extract and open user's attached project (Crash on Ref.zip) 2. Open "MyScripty" script from the proje... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open a Project with many scripts Expected Result: Project imports and opens Actual Result: Editor crashes o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "Main.unity" scene 3. Press Play 4. If Unity didn't crash, wait a bit Ac... Read more
If Time.captureFrameRate is set to > 0 in GenLockSync class, the actual frame time is as fast as possible, ignoring the targetFrameR... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "DeadlockRepro.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter the Play mode -- Editor ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Try importing the attached Maya Binary file Expected: .mb file is imported into the project Ac... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project(Startup Delay Call Bug) 2. Check the Console window 3. Export NewBehaviourScrip... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "repro_1099297" 2. Try to add a test script from the project view to GameObject inside th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open tester-attached project 2. Check the 'StringToDouble.cs' script 3. Drag the Script onto any GameObject 4. ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Reimport PropertyReference script 3. Notice error in console: InvalidOperationExcep... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website