Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Copy the prefab CrasherPrefab.prefab somewhere outside of the project folder 2. Open the project in Unity 3. Delete ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "Destroyed_call_repro.zip" 2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Press A (Debug ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download the attached project "CoroutineAssertions.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open Test Runner window 3. Select the... Read more
UnityEditor.Scripting.ScriptCompilation.EditorCompilation.CheckCyclicAssemblyReferences() takes a very long time when there are many... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "BugScriptableObjectAsset.zip" project 2. In the Project window "Right Click" -> "Create" -> "Generic A... Read more
1. Download my attached project "cubes.zip" 2. Notice several "CompuoundCube" GameObjects in the project (they all should have scrip... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1065126" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the Console Expected: The 4th argument of Me... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1064557" 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Wait until the Cube is destroyed 4. Observe the Conso... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download and open user's attached project "ShitGame.zip" 2. Play the scene "Level0" 3. Complete the level by re... Read more
Crash on Transform::GetPosition when accesing transform.position within RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod with RuntimeInitializeLoadType... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website