Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Select object in scene view 2. Lock view to select (shift+f) 3. Resize object so that some part of it is outside of... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Make sure the tool handles are set to local 3. Set the camera position to (0,0,0) 4. Set th... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "mainScene". It contains an object with an editor script that draws a line from Vecto... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open scene1 3. Enter play mode - the cursor is changed by the Test script on start(). ... Read more
1. Open the attached project. 2. Open the scene. 3. Select the two game objects called 'Select me'. 4. Focus the scene view and pres... Read more
When using the new GUI I noticed that if I change the aspect ratio of the game view that the game view doesn't repaint immediately, ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a game object 3. Select it in the hierarchy 4. Go to Edit->Frame Selected 5. Notice ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Enter play mode 3. Select text box and make it smaller 4. Notice a magenta box flickering ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"