Search Issue Tracker
Reproduced originally on 4.2 and 4.3, still present in 5.1 1 Open attached project 2 Open scene Compositing Test 3 Press Play - not... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project "New Unity Project 1" 2. Select Main Camera 3. Toggle the button on the top left corner of the scene v... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. In scene view either turn on effects, or under effects turn on Animated Materials 3. In Activit... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new scene 2. Add a cube, it's lighted 3. Add any light 4. Delete it, cube won't be lighted Inconsistent beh... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build