Search Issue Tracker
The bug: - Primitives rendered with Gizmos API appear to be displayed without lighting if using a Gizmo matrix with negative scale o... Read more
Reproduced on 4.2.0b4 1 Create new project 2 Create cube (make sure rotation is 0) 3 Rotate cube by mouse and press Esc to cancel ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene GameScene - go to Resources and pick one texture - drag that te... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene and press play - click on the scene tab and drag selecting the... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project test42 2. Open scene test 3. Activate Unity Pro (without Pro for platforms) license 4. Switch to platf... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene - search for "light" in the Hierarchy - select a light and not... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - create a new project - create a cube - create a material and set the shader to Transparent - Diffuse - set t... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated