Search Issue Tracker
Looks like the emitter gizmos respect scale, but the emitter itself does not. See attached screenshot. In the attached screenshot, t... Read more
To reproduce: - Open attached "test.unitypackage" and open the scene "test" - Select the "3rd Person Controller" - Press SHIFT and d... Read more
CameraEditor assumes camera is "regular" - uses only FOV/near/far/... to display the gizmo. Which does not work once you override th... Read more
The multi selection of cameras produces incorrect previews 1. If one camera is selected, the size of its preview matches it's propo... Read more
When you select a GameObject in the scene, the billboard icon previewing the type disappears. When you deselect it re-appears again.... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"