Search Issue Tracker
This is only reproducible with Unity free. Reproduced with: Unity Version 4.5.0f6 (fd4616464986) Read more
Check the video: http://screencast.com/t/OTVhZjkyMT Also check that the Object Selector doesnt remember the last place where it was... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Select an object with diff properties in the inspector. e.g. a material 2. Open the object selector for one of the... Read more
Steps 1) Make a prefab in a folder called Prefabs 2) Make it a real prefab by applying the Main Camera to it 3) Make a new C# script... Read more
Search results should keep their indentation to ease locating the file. Repro: 1. Open the boot camp demo project. 2. In the projec... Read more
To reproduce: ⁃ Open attached project ⁃ Download the attached folder "1a_NEON" ⁃ Open Scene "MultiEditTest_Gam... Read more
In the editor hierarchy selecting multiple GOs and (shift-click) and dragging them on to another GO (and release mouse) moves (re-pa... Read more
- Select All Meshes in the Favorites section of the Project Browser - In the Free Asset preview section, click "More" a few times - ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'