Search Issue Tracker
- Create a cube and drag it in the project browser to make it a prefab (make sure you have a fairly big zoom level in order to see a... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Create a folder 3. Deselect the folder 4. Left click and then quickly right click the folde... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - go to Bug Report > Example - select the folders in the Project Browser and not... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene "Demo Side Scroll Test 1" - select the Camera Blocker in the Hi... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Double click Main Camera 3. Notice that GO is selected, but not framed Edit > Frame selected... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Type in something in scene view search field 3. Select Main camera GO 4. Notice that search... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Create cube prefab 3. Drag it into hierarchy 4. It's get parented by Main camera Repro video... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build