Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Double click a prefab "Object" in the Project window to enter the Prefab mode 3. G... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "sc_gameplay" 3. Notice that "pr_ball" has "Collision detection" set to ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create two 2D cubes with colliders 2d 2. Attach a rigidbody 2D to one of the cubes and make the other cube a trigge... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Add new game object to the hierarchy 3. Add WheelJoint2D component to the game object 4. Set ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the "Test" scene - press play and notice the messages in the console Dup... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the scene and press play - press the left and right keys and notice that ... Read more
Steps to reproduce : - import the project attached - open the ControllerTester scene - press right to attempt to climb the ramp and... Read more
1. Add two of the same 2D collider component to one sprite (sprite collider fx) 2. You get pop up window saying you can't do that Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked