Search Issue Tracker
[OS X] Unity Editor crashes after clicking play on a Vuforia's project i...
To reproduce: 1. Download project attached by the user (or set up vuforia's project with AR camera) 2. Place this project to the fo... Read more
Force Single Instance works only when launching app file but you can sti...
Force Single Instance works only when launching app file but you can still open new instance via Contents/MacOS/appname 1. What hap... Read more
[macOS][Metal] Switching to fullscreen with CMD+F freezes the game with ...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Make sure the graphics API for macOS standalone is set to 'Metal' 3. Build & run th... Read more
macOS standalone player lags horribly during the initialization time
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run 'Test' scene for macOS standalone 3. Notice that at the beginning the... Read more
[Metal] Crash in MTLTextureDescriptorInternal validateWithDevice when ch...
To reproduce: 1. Create Render Texture 2. Make sure that Metal Editor Support is enabled 3. Select Render Texture 4. Change Dimensio... Read more
Using 'Build & Run' crashes Unity Editor if a progress bar displays befo...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Make sure that Sprite Packer is enabled (Editor Settings) 3. Try to build the proje... Read more
[macOS] Changing Input Manager entries makes the player become unresponsive
Entries in the input manager of macOS standalone player cannot be changed - trying to do so makes the player unresponsive. Steps to... Read more
[Metal] Using RenderTextureFormat.R8 with Linear color space causes a cr...
When textures with RenderTextureFormat.R8 are used with Linear Color Space enabled in Metal rendering mode, Editor and player crashe... Read more
[Regression][OSX] Crash in objc_msgSend when closing Unity after invokin...
1. Open Unity on OSX; 2. Create new project; 3. Add Cube gameobject; 4. In the Inspector click on 'Cube' under 'Cube (Mesh Filter)' ... Read more
[macOS] "Baking Lightning Data Asset Failed" error when baking lighting ...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "Archive" project. 2. Open the "Ü" scene. 3. Go to Window > Lighting > Settings. 4. Click G... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Mono] Crash on mono_exception_walk_trace when entering the Play Mode
- Memory usage rapidly increases when capturing a GameObject with a Line Renderer Component using Texture2D.ReadPixels
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value