Search Issue Tracker
In Editor, Awake and Start functions are called as follows: Awake in Networked object, Awake in local object, Start in local object,... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build and run it as Standalone. 3. Click "Initialize Broadcast". 4. Click "Star... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1: Open attached project 2: In "test" scene enter play mode 3: Wait while movie is downloaded - Errors in conso... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "Case.zip" project 2. Open "UnityWebRequest" window from "Windows" menu 3. Click "New Web request" butto... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) open attached project "stripped.zip" 2) build and run as "Host" 3) editor as "Client" Actual: ReadString/Rea... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project. You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you... Read more
This happens on all Multiplayer projects upgraded from 5.4. If you remove Library folder - this problem will gone. If you change Pla... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "Start" 3. Run scene 4. Host as "LAN Server Only" 5. Notice NullReferenc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open and play 'coroutine' scene 3. Click 'StopCoroutine(Coroutine)' or 'StopCorouti... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "TestScene" 3. Enter play mode 4. Observe the console logs. If the reques... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position