Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "GraphicsMemorySize" (or use APK's attached and skip to the third part) 2. Build&Run to A... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open new project 2. Set up video player to output a Render Texture. 3. Set Render texture on Image on UI 4. S... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) Make sure Gles3 is the only Graphics API in the Player Settin... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Wait for the Rocket to get destroyed 4. Start rapidly tapp... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build and run on Android device Expected result: The tick value is positive Actual re... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Switch platform to android 3. Go to Player Settings -> Publishing settings 4. Open keys... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Switch to Android platform 3. Go to Publishing Settings 4. Open Keystore manager 5... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open new unity project 2. Add attached video to video player component and have it play on Camera plane (does... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached"GraphicsPerf-master_FlorianFixes" project 2. Build "Lights" scene with OPENGLES2 Graphics API 3... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run "Lights" scene on specified device 3. App will load, run for a couple ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website