Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build & Run on Android device 3. Application crashes when the scene is ran Exp... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) Make sure Graphics API is set to Gles2 3) Build and Run proje... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build and run Main scene on iOS device 3. While project is running click on Landsc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA stripped project 2. Build apk 3. Deploy to Android Emulator (AVD) with API <= 19 4. Wait a minute unt... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project 2. Build scene "111" on a device 3. Press "switch hdr" Expected result: Plane gets... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity project "1084190-repro" 2. Build on a device -- Notice that application crashes on launch Reproduce... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Go to Assets/Plugins/Android folder and open mainTemplate.gradle 3. Observe tha... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Build an empty iOS project from a Windows machine directly to a shared macOS folder. - Use build pipeline s... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA attached project 2. Build & Run on Android device 3. Click the button to crash the application 4. Not... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website