Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached) 3. Run the application ... Read more
Calling Android native function that returns null through AndroidJavaObject.CallStatic<object> method crashes application Steps to r... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "VRUnity2018-2b9.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Set Android platf... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1126040"" 2. Open scene "Sample Scene" 3. Build and Run on Android 4. Press the left... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create an empty project or use QA attached one 2. Build it for iOS 3. Run on the device with iOS 12 4. Open Debug n... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build and run it on iOS device 3. Clear cache (use "Delete cache" button) 4. H... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create an empty project 2. Build to iOS & open in Xcode 3. Set up the project for uploading to iTunes Connect... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Observe the device’s display Actual: Image isn't rendered... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'AndroidAttitudeBug.zip' and open in Unity 2) Build and Run 'Main' scene on a dev... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build and Run Test scene on Android device (it has only one line Input.location.St... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode