Search Issue Tracker
Errors appear in the Xcode Console when User's project is run on iOS: 2017-04-19 12:55:18.131719+0300 KneeViewer[346:45705] Executio... Read more
When "Enable Transition View" is set to false, it should not show an instruction splash screen. Also, the property title has a typo... Read more
The issue happens on some devices on all iOS versions. Steps: 1. Build and Run attached project (TestDisplay.zip) for iOS 2. In pla... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and run it on iOS ("main" scene) 3. Touch the screen with >1 fingers and see that co... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Make sure you set device's graphics API to Metal 3. Build it for iOS with "TES... Read more
On iPad Pro 10.5'' (iOS 10.3.2), when the game launched via a URL rendering stops on the first frame. The game keeps running on the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by QA 2. Build it for iOS (make sure "a" scene attached in the build settings) 3. Run on a de... Read more
Project with iOS Replay Kit is being rejected by App Store due to using inappropriate non-public APIs. Replay Kit feature for Unity... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio