Search Issue Tracker
-e: when you have a long list of items scrolling them with the arrows takes way longer than mouse wheel does. works fine in mac edit... Read more
The new preview window: Assets are very small/farway compared to if you preview a material. Read more
Inspector takes focus unnecessarily when editing parameters I often need to change parameters on a number of objects in the hierarc... Read more
1) Go to Project Settings -> Player -> Resolution and Presentation. Lock the view. 2) The icon for MyTemplate should be visible. 3) ... Read more
Locked inspectors aren't remembered between runs of Unity Because the Inspector is used for practically everything, the ability to ... Read more
Reproduced on multiple OS X installs and hardware. Prerequisites: * A dual screen setup OS X install. Steps: * Launch Unity and ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked