Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project 2) Notice that there are 7 textures. Some of them have override for standalone enabled, some ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select "MissingScript" asset and notice that it has a script missing 3. Select both... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open a new scene 2) Create a new script 3) Add it to any object 4) Select the object and lock the inspector window 5... Read more
When trying to select 'Random Between Two Constants' for SubEmitter parameters like Start Lifetime, Start Speed etc., the parameter ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open project 2. Open Profiler if not opened (ctr+7) 3. Click on model "Arissa.fbx" in project wi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "Inspectorbug" 3. Open "InspectorBug.cs" and notice that it increases "v... Read more
Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Physics Click on the object selector for the Deafult Material field. The following errors show ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open any ol' project (a new project will do) 2. Select any object or prefab 3. In the Inspector look at the l... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio