Search Issue Tracker
The download progress image is not in the centre of the button in inspector 1 Create new project and go to Project view 2 In searc... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the project. 2. Load the scene 'Scene.Test' from Project->PremultiplyLinearIssue->Scenes. 3. Access Play... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Select the mesh asset in the project window 3. Notice that only uv and uv2 are ... Read more
Script with RequireComponent(typeof(Collider2D)) crashes Unity when is pasted from one GameObject to another GameObject without 2D c... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the sceneA.unity scene 3. Select directional light and lock the inspector v... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Attach "Generator" script to camera (or any other object) 2. Try to change any of the array sizes, and then click o... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select "MissingScript" asset and notice that it has a script missing 3. Select both... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Start a new project. 2. Create a new game object. 3. Add a Rigidbody or Rigidbody2D to the game object. 4. Set the ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio