Search Issue Tracker
Build attached project. Target: iOS Scripting backend: IL2CPP Read more
-e: Constructor for nullable types fails to instantiate object in IL2CPP The mono version of this test project works fine printing ... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Run the attached script with mono/il2ccpp 2. Observe that IL2CPP returns incorrect values for: Mathf.RoundToI... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build and run using il2cpp, you can see the array of vector3 are zero in the output; 2. Build and run using mono, ... Read more
-Build attached project for iOS with IL2CPP -Delete everything in Assets folder -DON'T close the Editor -Build once again to a diffe... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build to iOS 3. Open in Xcode 4. In the Find navigator, search for "wrapper" - Notic... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Build the project attached to the comment for AMR64 (with development on). (GenericsTest.zip (8 MB) and NOT Generic... Read more
-e: IEnumerable inheritance does not compile with IL2CPP for Boo -repro: --open attached project --Build (scene "s") with il2cpp ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces