Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Disconnect ethernet cable and any other internet connection from Windows 7 machine 2. Connect your phone to Wi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Disable your internet connection 2. Launch Unity - Notice that Unity launcher's UI elements are out of bounds (... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open Unity Hub or Unity Launcher 2. Select "Learn" tab 3. Select "Getting Started", "Tutorial Projects", or "... Read more
Unity3D version number is not getting displayed in the Launcher while opening a new project Steps to Reproduce 1. Create new projec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open "Bugs In 2018.3.zip" and let it fully load 2. Open "Bugs In 2018.3 Second Project.zip" and let it fully lo... Read more
User is not notified "If the project is already open" when upgrading an already open project. The user is notified only about upgrad... Read more
Unity editor does not sign out after closing the Hub. Steps to repro: 1. Open Unity project from HUB. 2. Sign in using Editor Menu(... Read more
Unable to open existing projects when manually load license and Unity editor exits without the bug reporter after opening manage lic... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"