Search Issue Tracker
We were having troubles with Collab being too slow, and someone from that tema suggested to delete the ProjectSettings and Library f... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity Hub 2. Locate and add 2018.2.0x-ImprovedPrefabs Editor to Unity Hub 3. Set it as preferred Editor 4.... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Go to "C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Unity" and delete/move everything 2. Go to "C:\ProgramData\Unity" and d... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the Registry Editor ("RegEdit") 2. Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software" 3. Delete "Unity" and "Unity Tech... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity's launcher 2. Drag it from HD screen to HiDPI screen and back multiple times Expected result: graph... Read more
1) disable wifi 2) launch Unity based on latest trunk (2018.3.0a3) 3) observe loading screen forever Read more
If you are shown the Developer Survey while the Hub has an update available, the survey content will be drawn on top of the banner. ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's project via Unity Hub 2. In main toolbar, go to CMD > Run CMD 3. Observe the cmd window Expected: comm... Read more
When launching a previously created project via the HUB menu bar icon on OSX you'll get a warning prompt. This prompt asks if you wo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Disconnect ethernet cable and any other internet connection from Windows 7 machine 2. Connect your phone to Wi... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown