Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open "SampleScene" in the attached "MorphTEST.zip" project 2. Make sure that Import setting > Model > "Normals"... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project containing normal texture (or import user's - "body_01_NRM.tga" ) 2. In project window, select the... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "TestShortcutBug.zip" project 2. Double Click on "GridMesh" GameObject t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "UnityUnwrappingIssue (1).zip" 2. Lighting Settings -> Bake 3. Observe GameObject in th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project - Observe the crash Reproducible with: 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5 Not re... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "lighting-repro.zip" project and open "SampleScene" scene 2. Switch to one of the Repro Graphics APIs i... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "UVPacking.zip" Project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. If the Editor does n... Read more
please ignore initial repro project and use TestReadback.zip attached later *somewhere deep inside LWRP we decide to use this forma... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2