Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101341" 2. Build and Run 3. Play Actual: Notice the flickering of the screen for a... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project ("1227781.zip") 2. Open "SampleScene" 3. Select "CrashyMeshGO" in the Hierarchy 4. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached '1201766.zip' project from the link given in Edit 2. Build And Run project 3. Once project is... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached '1250562.zip' project 2. Open '10001_00' Scene 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Pan the viewport camera ... Read more
This assert (and same for width & height) semi-randomly hits on debug built unity (maybe a console message on release) and it's anno... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project named "Case_1253235" 2. Open the "Roll-a-ball" Scene located in the _Completed-Game f... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "InstancingRenderingBugs.zip" 2. Build it to Android 3. Notice that nothing is ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "UWP_BugReport.zip" 2. In Build Settings, set the Platform to PC, Mac & Linux ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached "Render Bug Repro" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Open the Build Settings (Fil... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "case_1269149" project 2. Build and run the project with "-force-feature-level-10-1" Expec... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string
- EditorUtility.DisplayProgressBar invoked from an EditorWindow throws an assertion if it gets interrupted