Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: 1. Open QA attached project "repro_1101341" 2. Build and Run 3. Play Actual: Notice the flickering of the screen for a... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project ("1227781.zip") 2. Open "SampleScene" 3. Select "CrashyMeshGO" in the Hierarchy 4. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached '1201766.zip' project from the link given in Edit 2. Build And Run project 3. Once project is... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached '1250562.zip' project 2. Open '10001_00' Scene 3. Enter Play Mode 4. Pan the viewport camera ... Read more
This assert (and same for width & height) semi-randomly hits on debug built unity (maybe a console message on release) and it's anno... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project named "Case_1253235" 2. Open the "Roll-a-ball" Scene located in the _Completed-Game f... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "InstancingRenderingBugs.zip" 2. Build it to Android 3. Notice that nothing is ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "UWP_BugReport.zip" 2. In Build Settings, set the Platform to PC, Mac & Linux ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download the user-submitted script(FloorCutoutCommandBuffer.cs) 2. Create a new Unity project, import and open ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached "Render Bug Repro" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Open the Build Settings (Fil... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy