Search Issue Tracker
In 5.x we no longer run the same unwrapper DLL on Windows and Mac. This means that when GI data is built on one platform with a cert... Read more
When there are light probes in the secene with GI->Direction Mode->Directional Specular, after bake non-static objects stops casting... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached Unity project. 2. Open "scene" scene. 3. Open "Assets > CustomLightmapParameters" and change "B... Read more
Prerequisites: For reproducing this bug you'll need to download the ArchVizPRO Interior Vol. 6 package from here: https://assetstore... Read more
This has been resolved as by design, some more information on why we have done this change and how to make it work in Unity 5 is ava... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene scene.unity - Scene contains a map built out of Unity primitives 3. Set t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project and open SimpleOutdoorsA scene 2. Make sure that both baked and realtime GI ar... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene, bake lightmaps 3. Make a copy of scene 4. Bake lightmaps in the copy 5. Lightm... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'