Search Issue Tracker
Moving scenes in Builds Settings is not displayed properly When moving a scene through the order of Scenes In Build, the horizontal... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. In scene view, press right click and while holding it, move mouse to the edge of the v... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene testlag. It contains a lot of gameobjects 3. Open up a few hierarchy windows (o... Read more
1. Create a new scene. 2. Add it to build settings. 3. Create a new folder in Project. Move created scene to folder. Note: Open B... Read more
Editor warnings are opened in MD and VS 2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached 1. Open Attached project, Test sc... Read more
When you invoke Unity 5.0 you see the new Home screen which enables you to open an existing project or create a new one. Instead of... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached