Search Issue Tracker
1. Open QA stripped project 2. Open scene 3. Switch to android or iOS platform -- CRASH Reproduced on: 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Set the Graphics API to Direct3D12 in the Rendering section (Edit -> Project Settings -... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached user's project "DX12VsyncRepro.zip" 2. Make sure that DirectX12 is selected as the Graphics... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open Assets/TerrainDemoScene_HDRP/Scenes/TerrainDemoScene Expected result: Scen... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Extract the attached project 2. Execute the following command - Unity.exe -batchmode -runTests -assemblyNames “... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject