Search Issue Tracker
TrailRenderer flickers and does not render at all times To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open TrailRendererBug scene found... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download and open the repro project form the attached link 2. Open and play the "CorridorDemo" scene (Assets\... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a new project 2. Import Effects package from standard assets 3. Attach Noise and Grain script to the c... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project and "Test" scene in it. 2. Play the scene and select the "Main Camera" in project hi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene sceneWithTooManyLODGroups.unity - Note the errors in the console or edito... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a camera with Clear Flags set to "Depth Only" or "Don't Clear" 2. Attach an image effect to the camera 3. Se... Read more
1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "BUG" 3. Press play 4. Press "en/disable cube" and main camera works well 5. Turn on second c... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "OcclusionTest" 3. Bake Occlusion data 4. Use Occlusion-Visualization pan... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown