Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (foldoutArrows.zip) 2. Select "animation" asset in the Project view 3. In the Import Set... Read more
16 bit tiff import is corrupt if source file is grayscale import attached tiff, notice it becomes blown out cyan. Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new empty project 2. Go to 'Edit > Settings > Preset Manager' -- Notice that entries are 'Missing' R... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open my attached project (FlakesOnlyNotRelocated.zip) Expected: project is loaded Actual: project crashes with Flo... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open the Asset Store and search for "PBR Flower Pack" 3. Download and click Import 4. A... Read more
Revert and Apply button of a Scripted Importer inspector doesn't work. Modifying properties in the inspector are saved immediately t... Read more
Templates to create new projects from used to have Presets assets in them. Those presets have been deleted from the templates at som... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "FirepowerAI" 2. Right click Project window and select "Reimport All" Expected result: E... Read more
Steps: 1. Create a New 2D Project 2. Import the attached package ("repro-package.unitypackage") 3. Various dialog boxes will pop - s... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown