Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's project 2. Select Assets/sit_possitive_female.fbx 3. Go to Assets -> Reimport Expected result: Uni... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached Unity project. 2. Reimport a "camera.abc" model. 3. If the crash does not happen, reimport al... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project 2. In the Project view navigate to Assets -> Id1 -> maps 3. Try reimporting any f... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any Unity project 2. Import the attached battery.fbx (the asset originally comes from this pack https://... Read more
Model importer doesn't allow creation of a new Humanoid Avatar from a model file automatically when switching avatar definition to "... Read more
Model importer cannot be scripted to fill in the Avatar for animations without errors or manual work. User has to take the extra ste... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Import the attached model 3. Open its settings in the Inspector and set the Normals to Ca... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open my attached project ("case_1065882_material.zip") 2. Find "New Material" in the Assets folder and Reimport... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`