Search Issue Tracker
Loading a scene asynchronously doesn't appear to be asynchronous. This has been tested loading a scene with around 10,000 cubes bot... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open "Fogbuzz issue 1143071" from Own Cloud link 2. Navigate to the buildWithoutDLL folder and open "Beweegvl... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download AssetBundles demo project http://files.unity3d.com/vincent/assetbundle-demo/users_assetbundle-demo.zip... Read more
Shaders are unloaded after every asset bundle build, which may cause a long build time if a lot of bundles are being built Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Click on kaboom.txt in /Assets/Sounds, notice that Asset Bundle (in the inspector) ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project 2. There are built asset bundles (two different scenes, with different bundle nam... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene Loading.unity 3. Select BugReport/Build Bundles 4. Open scene Data/Scene.u... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Click '+Bug Test: Build the Bundles' in menu. 2. Run 'DemoScene' in Editor. 3. Observe that GetComponent fails to ... Read more
This Zendesk ticket (see bottom of comments) has a lot more detail. We never solved this one. An AssetBundle manifest file gets wr... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy