Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open scene_Crossfade.unity 3. In the Cotroller.cs script, notice that at frame ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open QA-supplied project 2. Load "SCENE" scene 2. Select "Main Camera" in Hierarchy window 3. Hit Play button i... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (link in edit) 2. Open the "BugTest" scene 3. Select the Third Person Con... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Play the scene 3. Walk up to the top of the stairs and look over the edge 4. Turn sideway... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "2" 3. Open Animator window and select "New Animator Controller" in Project... Read more
To reproduce follow the steps: 1. Open "Bug_Report" project 2. Open "Scale_Error" scene 3. Observe the scene - one of two objects a... Read more
To Reproduce: 1.Write an overridden virtual function just like Event4() in Arrow.cs and ArrowBase.cs, in the attached project. 2. ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.