Search Issue Tracker
Crash when selecting a ScriptableObject asset with a referenced AssetRef...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. In the Project window, select the asset "New Test" Expected result: The ... Read more
Unused shader variants are not stripped when the Addressables are built
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "Addressables" 2. Click Window -> Addressables -> Groups -> Build -> New Build -> Def... Read more
Failed to resolve UnityEditor.GenericMenu:CatchMenu when building Addres...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. In Window -> Asset Management -> Addressables -> Groups 3. Select Build -> New B... Read more
[Addressables] Bundles get compressed in Android builds
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project "LoadingTest" 2. Build the project (Build Settings > Build) 3. Change the extension from .apk to... Read more
Player and Editor don't behave the same when creating GameObjects at run...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "MakeARedCube.zip" project 2. Open and play the Scene "scene" -> note that the cubes are re... Read more
[WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Com...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "BasicReference" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. In the Game View, Press th... Read more
Non deterministic animation data loading from assetsbundle composed of m...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "AssetBundle.zip" and scene "testScene" 2. In Project window, open Assets/NewBehaviorSc... Read more
Crash on "GetGfxDevice() should only be called from main thread" when lo...
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and Run Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b9 Not reproducible... Read more
Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Opt...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project "Demo.zip" 2. Open Addressables window (Window > Asset Management > Addressable A... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields in "Scene Template Pipeline" section look messy
- Can't import asset via Package Manager when it consists of sub-packages and one of them is already imported
- CubemapArrays and Cubemaps take up significantly more memory than on other platforms when working with a Windows project
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown