Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and Run on Windows 64x 3. Open Profiler choose "Memory section" and take memory ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open tester-submitted project(AddressableVariables) 2. Build Player Content via the 'Addressable Assets' window... Read more
When attempting to Build our Addressable Asset Bundles Unity started throwing 'ArgumentException: Path is empty.' and 'FileNotFoundE... Read more
After selecting an item using the AssetReferenceDrawer it is not possible to revert the change through Undo (Edit/Undo). Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Observe that AddressableAssetsData has all non-null values 3. Run "BUILD/Build ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Addressable assets" window: Window -> Asset Management -> Addressable Assets 3. Cli... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart