Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "Into the Deep.zip" project 2. Play the 'Land' Scene 3. Observe 'Hero' Game Object Expected ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached 'TilemapBug.zip' project 2. Go to the Hierarchy -> Grid -> Tilemap and add 'Tilemap Collider ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("New Unity Project.zip)" 2. In the Tile Pallete Window select the white X mark... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1136696-CustomBrushPrefabMode" project 2. Select "GameObject1" in the Hierarchy and ope... Read more
Steps to produce: 1. Open attached project 2. Select "Map" GameObject in the Hierarchy tab 3. Go into play mode 4. Press "Load" butt... Read more
2D Animation Preview Package: Animated meshed sprite with bones flickers Steps to Repro: 1. download attached project (TestingPro... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open Tile Palette window (Window -> 2D -> Tile palette) 3. Observe the console Ex... Read more
1. Open the attached 'sprite.zip' project 2. Go to Project tab -> 'sprites' folder and duplicate some sprites (select sprite and pre... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SortingGroupsBug_withoutPrefabs.zip" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Enter Play mode 3. Obse... Read more
1. What happened [2D][Sprite Renderer] Sprite in Sprite Renderer goes missing when upgrading project from 2018.3 to 2019.1 or 2019.2... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website