Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "teste.zip" 2. In Project window, navigate to and select "Assets" -> "nave" 3. In Inspec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1116814-GetCellCenterWorld.zip" project 2. Enter Play mode 3. Click on the green tile i... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Switch to Android platform 3. Select Assets/Atlas_Variant_ES2_split and observe... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "Tile Bug.zip" Project 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Observe the generated... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (asset_database_test) 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Click the 'Load atlased' button 4. Exit... Read more
Crash still occurs after deleting the project library. To repro: - download smaller project attached by QA in comment - open it wi... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "case_1135638-SpriteAtlasUpdateBug_1" and the scene "SampleScene" 2. Create a Sprite ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "TileMapBug.zip" project 2. Create a Tilemap in the Hierarchy (right-click -> 2D Object -> Ti... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Observe that Sprite "Tiles" is sliced using 'Automatic" option 3. Open Tile Palette ... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project 2. Drag'n'Drop Sprite "Tile" to Tile Palette 3. While Unity generates Tiles try to move any... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website