Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Build for standalone 3. Launch build 4. Connect and observe Profile... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project. 2. Create new "Animator Controller" in Project window, and open it in the Animator window. 3. C... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open my attached project 2. Open custom GUI window TEST (check .gif attached), press Open Test Window 1 3. In new t... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (CanvasReproUnity2.zip) 2. Make sure that one of camera position or rotation variable i... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Set up Facebook Developers account and App ID 2. Open QA attached project "PlayerPrefsWebGL.zip" 3. Open "001... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Switch to Windows Store Platform UWP build type - XAML 3. Open Tools->Configur... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project and open in Unity 2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP in Player Settin... Read more
When using a jittered projection matrix on the active camera Projectors flicker due to incorrect projection. Either the Projector is... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces