Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[XR][XR SDK] Tree Shadows Disappear when edge of FoV is reached
1. Open attached project ("1234785Repro.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move HMD so that the edge of shadow can be seen
Expected result: Shadow remains visible
Actual result: Shadow disappears
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
- Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes