Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[XR | Mobile] Capture Screenshot renders upside down on Daydream, Gear, Cardboard.
Screenshots are rendering upside down on some platforms/gfx-apis/rendering paths.
the screenshots are different from what renders in the HMD. Ideally, we can capture exactly what is rendering from the HMD. Is that even possible?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera