Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][WP8.1] @ symbol can't be entered into text field when using Spanish keyboard
1. Build attached project (repro792589.zip)
2. Run build on WP10 device
3. Make sure spanish keyboard is selected
4. Type @ symbol in text field
5. Notice that symbol is not entered
Workaround: Switch to english keyboard.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p4, 5.2.4p1
Reproducible only with WP8.1, WSA builds on WP10 devices.
Not reproducible on WP8.1 devices.
Not reproducible with UWP builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance