Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][WP8.1] @ symbol can't be entered into text field when using Spanish keyboard
1. Build attached project (repro792589.zip)
2. Run build on WP10 device
3. Make sure spanish keyboard is selected
4. Type @ symbol in text field
5. Notice that symbol is not entered
Workaround: Switch to english keyboard.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p4, 5.2.4p1
Reproducible only with WP8.1, WSA builds on WP10 devices.
Not reproducible on WP8.1 devices.
Not reproducible with UWP builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager