Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][WP8.1] @ symbol can't be entered into text field when using Spanish keyboard
1. Build attached project (repro792589.zip)
2. Run build on WP10 device
3. Make sure spanish keyboard is selected
4. Type @ symbol in text field
5. Notice that symbol is not entered
Workaround: Switch to english keyboard.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p4, 5.2.4p1
Reproducible only with WP8.1, WSA builds on WP10 devices.
Not reproducible on WP8.1 devices.
Not reproducible with UWP builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- TextureImporter appears to give import error for .hdr file format images
- [Memory Profiler] Different sizes are shown for ASTC textures between the Texture Importer window and the Memory Profiler window
- [Prefabs] Blue highlight (override indicator) is missing for Cooking options dropdown in Mesh collider
- [Packman] Package description scrolls to top on importing any package sample