Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][WP8.1] @ symbol can't be entered into text field when using Spanish keyboard
1. Build attached project (repro792589.zip)
2. Run build on WP10 device
3. Make sure spanish keyboard is selected
4. Type @ symbol in text field
5. Notice that symbol is not entered
Workaround: Switch to english keyboard.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p4, 5.2.4p1
Reproducible only with WP8.1, WSA builds on WP10 devices.
Not reproducible on WP8.1 devices.
Not reproducible with UWP builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The UnityDownloadAssistant no longer asks for the install path on Windows
- [Encoding/compression] Lightmap compression artifacts when Build Target = Android, Lightmap Encoding = Low
- Public Spaceship demo errors due to missing prefabs and references on 2020.1
- Integer properties do not show up in Frame Debugger
- Animated Object merges with another Object in an Animation