Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][WP8.1] @ symbol can't be entered into text field when using Spanish keyboard
1. Build attached project (repro792589.zip)
2. Run build on WP10 device
3. Make sure spanish keyboard is selected
4. Type @ symbol in text field
5. Notice that symbol is not entered
Workaround: Switch to english keyboard.
Reproducible with 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p4, 5.2.4p1
Reproducible only with WP8.1, WSA builds on WP10 devices.
Not reproducible on WP8.1 devices.
Not reproducible with UWP builds.
All about bugs
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right