Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WSA] Screen.currentResolution returns window screen resolution instead of desktop resolution
Regression form 5.3.2p2 version.
a. Build and run "ScreenResolutionWSA.zip" project for Windows Store (Universal 10, D3D/XAML and IL2CPP)
b. Press the "Go Small Screen" button.
c. Press the "Go Full Screen" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator