Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] Fullscreen Movie Player has no Exit button
On Store Apps impossible to stop movie, when launched Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie(). You have to wait till movie finishes to play.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. Open project "WSAFullscreenMovieNoExitButton.zip";
2. Build to WSA or UWP;
3. Build and run project on tablet.
While playing movie, Esc or whatever other exit key should be detected to quit playing movie.
On Surface tablet in "tablet mode" back button should be able to stop playing movie.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()