Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[WSA] Fullscreen Movie Player has no Exit button
On Store Apps impossible to stop movie, when launched Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie(). You have to wait till movie finishes to play.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. Open project "WSAFullscreenMovieNoExitButton.zip";
2. Build to WSA or UWP;
3. Build and run project on tablet.
While playing movie, Esc or whatever other exit key should be detected to quit playing movie.
On Surface tablet in "tablet mode" back button should be able to stop playing movie.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated