Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] Fullscreen Movie Player has no Exit button
On Store Apps impossible to stop movie, when launched Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie(). You have to wait till movie finishes to play.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. Open project "WSAFullscreenMovieNoExitButton.zip";
2. Build to WSA or UWP;
3. Build and run project on tablet.
While playing movie, Esc or whatever other exit key should be detected to quit playing movie.
On Surface tablet in "tablet mode" back button should be able to stop playing movie.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform