Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] Fullscreen Movie Player has no Exit button
On Store Apps impossible to stop movie, when launched Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie(). You have to wait till movie finishes to play.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. Open project "WSAFullscreenMovieNoExitButton.zip";
2. Build to WSA or UWP;
3. Build and run project on tablet.
While playing movie, Esc or whatever other exit key should be detected to quit playing movie.
On Surface tablet in "tablet mode" back button should be able to stop playing movie.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity