Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[WSA] Fullscreen Movie Player has no Exit button
On Store Apps impossible to stop movie, when launched Handheld.PlayFullScreenMovie(). You have to wait till movie finishes to play.
Reproducible on 5.3, 5.4 versions.
1. Open project "WSAFullscreenMovieNoExitButton.zip";
2. Build to WSA or UWP;
3. Build and run project on tablet.
While playing movie, Esc or whatever other exit key should be detected to quit playing movie.
On Surface tablet in "tablet mode" back button should be able to stop playing movie.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Builder - Transitions on elements with hover are only applied the first time hover occurs
- Unity drains raw input message queue before Rewired can process each event, making it miss some
- Old input system misses some mouse movement if the new input system is also enabled
- [URP] _ProjectionParams.x with Overlay rendering
- Thumbnails in a Project window get darker after reimporting assets