Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[WSA] Cannot refer to a System.DateTimeOffset in a plugin for Windows Store app file access without exception occurring
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (950465-MRT_MarshallingException.zip)
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build for WSA Universal 10
4. Open Visual Studio solution
5. Deploy on local machine
6. Observe the System.DateTimeOffset exception
Actual results: Exception appers
Expected results: Exception should not appear
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website