Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[WSA] Build and Run gives the error with Visual Studio 2017
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Switch platform to Windows Store
3. Build and Run
4. Observe the error in the Console
Expected result: Errors should not appear in the Console
Actual result: Errors appear in the Console
Reproduced with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b4
Backported to: 5.6.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website