Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[WindZone] "Reset" does not restore original values of Wind Zone component
Clicking “Reset” on Wind Zone component does not reset its values.
1. Open WindZone scene from attached project
2. Select WindZone object from Hierarchy.
3. Change some of the Wind Zone component’s values.
4. Right click over the component’s name and select “Reset”.
5. Observe how the values remain unchanged.
Expected outcome: Wind Zone component to reset to original values, similar to other components.
- Not a regression, present in 5.2.3f1
- Still present in 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade