Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WindZone] "Reset" does not restore original values of Wind Zone component
Clicking “Reset” on Wind Zone component does not reset its values.
1. Open WindZone scene from attached project
2. Select WindZone object from Hierarchy.
3. Change some of the Wind Zone component’s values.
4. Right click over the component’s name and select “Reset”.
5. Observe how the values remain unchanged.
Expected outcome: Wind Zone component to reset to original values, similar to other components.
- Not a regression, present in 5.2.3f1
- Still present in 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP