Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.27f1, 2022.3.1f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a9
[Windows] Audio.Thread marker in Profiler window is lasting whole frame while audio is playing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached “audio.zip” project
2. Open the Profiler window with the CPU module
3. In the Profiler Timeline expand "Audio"
Expected result: Audio.Thread marker takes up a small part of the frame in the Profiler
Actual result: Audio.Thread marker takes up the whole frame in the Profiler
Reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.3.0f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a10
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and Windows 11
- Not reproducible on Mac
- On Windows in the Profiler window there is an Audio (WASAPI) Feeder Thread that is missing from Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform