Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Multi-edit will mark properties as different if clamped in CheckConsistency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Multi-select both "WC" GameObjects
4. Hover mouse on "Target Position" property and click+drag to change value of the field
5. Once corner value is reached (0 or 1) field shows "-" as if values between both WCs are different although when inspected separately, values match
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour