Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Multi-edit will mark properties as different if clamped in CheckConsistency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Multi-select both "WC" GameObjects
4. Hover mouse on "Target Position" property and click+drag to change value of the field
5. Once corner value is reached (0 or 1) field shows "-" as if values between both WCs are different although when inspected separately, values match
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened