Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Multi-edit will mark properties as different if clamped in CheckConsistency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Multi-select both "WC" GameObjects
4. Hover mouse on "Target Position" property and click+drag to change value of the field
5. Once corner value is reached (0 or 1) field shows "-" as if values between both WCs are different although when inspected separately, values match
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart