Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Multi-edit will mark properties as different if clamped in CheckConsistency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Multi-select both "WC" GameObjects
4. Hover mouse on "Target Position" property and click+drag to change value of the field
5. Once corner value is reached (0 or 1) field shows "-" as if values between both WCs are different although when inspected separately, values match
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button