Search Issue Tracker
Multi-edit will mark properties as different if clamped in CheckConsistency
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Multi-select both "WC" GameObjects
4. Hover mouse on "Target Position" property and click+drag to change value of the field
5. Once corner value is reached (0 or 1) field shows "-" as if values between both WCs are different although when inspected separately, values match
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message