Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WebGL] Client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket
1) Open attached project "WebGL"
2) Build scene "Main" for WebGL
3) Enter play mode in the editor
4) Host a server by clicking "LAN Host(H)"
5) Run WebGL build
6) Connect to the host by pressing "LAN Client(C)"
7) Disconnect by pressing "Stop(X)"
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7 four times
--- After this point you will no longer be able to connect
--- In the editor you should see that the Connections list is full
--- Video of reproduction steps in user's original message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button