Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WebGL] Client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket
1) Open attached project "WebGL"
2) Build scene "Main" for WebGL
3) Enter play mode in the editor
4) Host a server by clicking "LAN Host(H)"
5) Run WebGL build
6) Connect to the host by pressing "LAN Client(C)"
7) Disconnect by pressing "Stop(X)"
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7 four times
--- After this point you will no longer be able to connect
--- In the editor you should see that the Connections list is full
--- Video of reproduction steps in user's original message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window