Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WebGL] Client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket
1) Open attached project "WebGL"
2) Build scene "Main" for WebGL
3) Enter play mode in the editor
4) Host a server by clicking "LAN Host(H)"
5) Run WebGL build
6) Connect to the host by pressing "LAN Client(C)"
7) Disconnect by pressing "Stop(X)"
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7 four times
--- After this point you will no longer be able to connect
--- In the editor you should see that the Connections list is full
--- Video of reproduction steps in user's original message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used