Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WebGL] Client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket
1) Open attached project "WebGL"
2) Build scene "Main" for WebGL
3) Enter play mode in the editor
4) Host a server by clicking "LAN Host(H)"
5) Run WebGL build
6) Connect to the host by pressing "LAN Client(C)"
7) Disconnect by pressing "Stop(X)"
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7 four times
--- After this point you will no longer be able to connect
--- In the editor you should see that the Connections list is full
--- Video of reproduction steps in user's original message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`