Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WebGL] Client unable to free connections in NetworkServer when using WebSocket
1) Open attached project "WebGL"
2) Build scene "Main" for WebGL
3) Enter play mode in the editor
4) Host a server by clicking "LAN Host(H)"
5) Run WebGL build
6) Connect to the host by pressing "LAN Client(C)"
7) Disconnect by pressing "Stop(X)"
8) Repeat steps 6 - 7 four times
--- After this point you will no longer be able to connect
--- In the editor you should see that the Connections list is full
--- Video of reproduction steps in user's original message.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off