Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails if the destination path ends with "/"
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "Build Issue.zip"
2. Repro -> Build Repro Build
Expected result: Project builds.
Actual result: Invalid build file path exception is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking