Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[WebGL] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails if the destination path ends with "/"
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "Build Issue.zip"
2. Repro -> Build Repro Build
Expected result: Project builds.
Actual result: Invalid build file path exception is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI