Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails if the destination path ends with "/"
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "Build Issue.zip"
2. Repro -> Build Repro Build
Expected result: Project builds.
Actual result: Invalid build file path exception is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets