Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[WebGL] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails if the destination path ends with "/"
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "Build Issue.zip"
2. Repro -> Build Repro Build
Expected result: Project builds.
Actual result: Invalid build file path exception is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications