Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[WebGL] BuildPipeline.BuildPlayer fails if the destination path ends with "/"
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "Build Issue.zip"
2. Repro -> Build Repro Build
Expected result: Project builds.
Actual result: Invalid build file path exception is thrown.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.0a8
All about bugs
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project