Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
WebGL Build fails with "Uncaught incorrect header check" on Chrome
Build and run the attached project for WebGL. It fails to run with "Uncaught incorrect header check" in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.
See http://i.imgur.com/KpVr7Z7.png and http://i.imgur.com/hKXsbAo.png (also attached to the bug).
This build works fine in Unity 5.4a2, doesn't build on some version in between and fails with the above error in 5.4 b5 and b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state