Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
WebGL Build fails with "Uncaught incorrect header check" on Chrome
Build and run the attached project for WebGL. It fails to run with "Uncaught incorrect header check" in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.
See http://i.imgur.com/KpVr7Z7.png and http://i.imgur.com/hKXsbAo.png (also attached to the bug).
This build works fine in Unity 5.4a2, doesn't build on some version in between and fails with the above error in 5.4 b5 and b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI