Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
WebGL Build fails with "Uncaught incorrect header check" on Chrome
Build and run the attached project for WebGL. It fails to run with "Uncaught incorrect header check" in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.
See http://i.imgur.com/KpVr7Z7.png and http://i.imgur.com/hKXsbAo.png (also attached to the bug).
This build works fine in Unity 5.4a2, doesn't build on some version in between and fails with the above error in 5.4 b5 and b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
- [VCS] Importing .unitypackage with version control enabled fails