Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
WebGL Build fails with "Uncaught incorrect header check" on Chrome
Build and run the attached project for WebGL. It fails to run with "Uncaught incorrect header check" in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.
See http://i.imgur.com/KpVr7Z7.png and http://i.imgur.com/hKXsbAo.png (also attached to the bug).
This build works fine in Unity 5.4a2, doesn't build on some version in between and fails with the above error in 5.4 b5 and b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's