Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
WebGL Build fails with "Uncaught incorrect header check" on Chrome
Build and run the attached project for WebGL. It fails to run with "Uncaught incorrect header check" in Chrome, but works fine in Firefox.
See http://i.imgur.com/KpVr7Z7.png and http://i.imgur.com/hKXsbAo.png (also attached to the bug).
This build works fine in Unity 5.4a2, doesn't build on some version in between and fails with the above error in 5.4 b5 and b6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window